Saturday, May 15, 2010

Its A Computer Cabinet


Lian Li T1 Pitstop was one of those robot devices that we report on from time to time, but it is not. You can watch the nature mock-umentary in the YouTube video that I included here.According to the vid, “the frame can support a mini ATX power supply, a mini ITX motherboard, and an open top frame for convenient benchmark tweaking”. I am obviously not technical enough to know what those terms mean. Yeah, I know that I am a writer for Coolest Gadgets, but I don’t really know the inside of gadgets. I’m more of consumer electronics guy.
I can understand the Lian Li’s color. I am assuming the video is true in its assumption that red in nature means danger. In the electronics world, red clearly means that someone is trying to make a product that looks cool.Well, there doesn’t seem to be any word on pricing or availability of this Lian Li T1 Pitstop, but if this is the beginning of a new method of advertising for casing/housing, then I am all over this! You hear that casing and housing manufacturers? You want more coverage, make more videos like this one!

0 comments:

If U Like It,Do Comment It